Monday, January 26, 2009

He gambled and lost

Sometimes I think teachers, for all their complaining about how hard and time consuming their jobs are, have it incredibly easy. They only work about 185 days a year and basically get paid to play games, albeit educational games, with kids. Then there are those times when my wife tells me a story like the one she told me today that makes me glad I'm stuck in an office most of the day.

She was teaching a kindergarten class when a boy comes up to her and whispers something. She asked him to repeat what he said twice because she couldn't understand what he was saying. "Ms. Duty, I pooped my pants. I thought I had to fart but pooped instead." I like to think his face looked like Renee's, in the previous post, right when he realized that he had just sharted.

Keep watching this space.

No comments: