Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Its been a while since I last posted something to this site so I figured a quick little update. Saturday the missus and I enjoyed a nice little dinner cruise with our favorite married couple the Lees. Can you believe they have not been on a dinner cruise since last century! They need to get out more.

Today I surprised my mom with a little mother's day visit. I'm such a bad son that I hardly ever visit or call her. Still, she was incredibly happy to see me and made me promise to call more. I also have to find some wedding photos for my grandma for the frame we gave her.

That about sums up any news from the weekend. Have to get ready for dinner at PF Chang's tonight . Hope you have a good Mother's Day and in honor of this weekends dinner cruise with the Lees here is a little bit of The Lonely Island for you. Keep watching this space.


2 comments:

NobodyDoesn'tLike said...

Hey-aren't we the ONLY married couple you know?

Berticus B. Bertrude said...

There's AJ and Cath, Tayna & James, all of Ange's friends from school, most of her brother's friends, co-workers and etc. So see you two are at the top of a very long list. Your kids on the other hand...