Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Sara,

I've been chastised for not keeping up with my blog. Well excuuuuuse me! I've been a little busy lately, what with making room fom the upcomming demon spawn and trying to stay busy at work. I have been able to do a few fun frivolous things, however, I'm too tired to go into detail right now. I spent all day painting the nursery and fixing the mistakes made by my so called good friends, who shall remain nameless. You know who you are, stalkers.

Anyway, I promised to update this site and I have met that obligation. I also promised an answer to the riddle I asked last month. If you forgot it you can find it here. So, without further adieu scroll down for the answer to the most awesome riddle you've ever read.







Its simple really, you ask which door would your brother tell me to take and you simply chose the other door. The brother who tells the truth knows his brother would lie and tell you the wrong door. The brother who lies, knows his brother would tell you the right door, but since your dealing with a liar he would obviously lie about which door his truth telling brother would pick. The end result is that both brothers would point to the wrong door so you should pick the one not selected and go on your merry way. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Next time, I'll rant about how Hollywood continues to ruin my childhood. So keep watching this space.

No comments: