Monday, September 14, 2009

Best BertDay weekend ever

My actual birthday on Saturday kind of sucked until I got to go hang out with some friends over at the Brewhouse. Up until that point I pretty much did nothing except play my new Xbox game, which I purchased that day, and snack at Arby's. I hate it when my wife has to work all day and I can't hang out with her. I really am lost without her. Anyways after we left the Brewhouse, she kept asking what I wanted to do for the rest of my "BertDay" weekend. I kept saying my usual "I dunno...whatever you want.", which is my usual response to the "Whatta ya wanna do?" questions. So what does she do? Produces two tickets to Monty Python's Spamalot. So we went to the last showing last night at the Civic Center and it was AWESOME! If you're a fan of all things Python, go see Spamalot if you get the chance. By far the best musical ever written by, for, and about møøse. If your not a fan of all things Python, then screw you, go see it anyway.



You can bet I'll be humming this all season as Al Davis continues to draw breath.

Keep watching this space.

No comments: